Terms and Conditions
By dealing with Ozzi Cat (“we”), or using the Ozzi Cat web site, or any Ozzi Cat-related service (for example, the Ozzi Cat Magazine), you (a reader, visitor, partner, material author or contributor, and anyone who is in a communication with Ozzi Cat) agree on the below:
- Ozzi Cat supports fellowship and friendly atmosphere, and respects its visitors, readers, contributors, and partners. You agree to be respectful to others and their opinions.
- You can post your personal opinion and feedback on the Ozzi Cat web site. The official opinion of Ozzi Cat may differ to your point of view. By expressing its opinion, Ozzi Cat does not endorse any product or service.
- By posting on the Ozzi Cat web site, by submitting any material to Ozzi Cat (for example, for publishing on its web site, Ozzi Cat Magazine, or other products created or published by Ozzi Cat), you confirm that you either an author of the material or you contribute it under the appropriate licence. If you want to share somebody’s work, you warrant that you checked their Terms and Conditions and you have the full rights for sharing their material. Ozzi Cat may not be hold liable and is not responsible for any consequences or damage that might occur as a result of the material being shared by visitors, readers, or contributors. You warrant, represent, and agree that everything you post is not infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party.
- Ozzi Cat respects authorship and intellectual property rights. If you are an author and you don’t see a credit to you, please let us know through a Contact form, so we can address that.
- All materials submitted to Ozzi Cat are property of their respective owners. As an owner or author you retain all rights to your materials (for example, photographs, drawings, stories). If you submit materials through the Submit form on the Ozzi Cat web site, it has separate fields for credits – fill them in, so we can give you a proper credit.
- By submitting a material to Ozzi Cat for publishing, you represent and warrant that it is originally written and prepared by you, and no part of the material has been previously published. If the material has been previously published somewhere, you must explicitly mention that at the moment of submission, including the name of the publication and the link, if any. You agree not to republish the submitted material anywhere else before it goes live on the Ozzi Cat web site or in the Ozzi Cat Magazine. Once the material is live, you cannot republish the material in full, unless we separately agree on that. (Just let us know if you plan to do so.) Once the material is live, you can republish a part of the material. In this case you must mention that it was first published in Ozzi Cat Magazine (for example, by posting the text “This article was first published in the Ozzi Cat Magazine – Australian National Cat Magazine.”)
- By posting any information on the Ozzi Cat web site, by submitting materials to Ozzi Cat using any way of correspondence (for example, e-mail, Submit form), you grant Ozzi Cat and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, fully sub-licensable right to fully exploit, make, use for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, republish, resell, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, distribute, and display the information and materials an unlimited number of times in all forms and all media currently known or to become known in the future. You also grant Ozzi Cat and sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submitted with any information or material, in connection with the information or material.
- By submitting any material to Ozzi Cat, you agree to receive no compensation for it. If separately agreed otherwise, you act as a contractor, not as an employee of Ozzi Cat.
- All submitted materials can be edited by Ozzi Cat, as we see it fit (for example, adjusting the text for clarity and space, cropping photographs for better display).
- Ozzi Cat is not obliged to publish your material within a specified period of time or at all. The submitted materials are scheduled for publishing on the Ozzi Cat web site and in the Ozzi Cat Magazine according to our internal editorial calendars. Usually, but not guaranteed, the submitted material is published in the first available Ozzi Cat Magazine issue.
- We reserve the right to refuse publishing your material, if we see it not applicable, or for any reason, or time-wise.
- In case we found it appropriate, we reserve the right to terminate an access to the Ozzi Cat web site at any time, without any notice, for any reason. We might contact you to clarify the situation that might have caused our decision.
- No information can be copied from the Ozzi Cat web site, re-published from the Ozzi Cat Magazine and any other materials produced by Ozzi Cat, without a permission. You can republish a short excerpt (100 words or less) from the Ozzi Cat web site, without requesting a permission, if you give a proper credit to Ozzi Cat in the place you use the Ozzi Cat material. (The proper credit: Text “Ozzi Cat – Australian National Cat Magazine” linked to “http://OzziCat.com.au”. You can use the “no follow” attribute.) Materials from the Ozzi Cat web site can be shared on any social network, without requesting a permission, if you include a direct link to the Ozzi Cat web site along with the shared page.
- On the Ozzi Cat web site you may post a link to your web site, if that web site neither represents a commercial entity nor it is a cat-related business, unless agreed otherwise. If you want to share a link to a commercial entity or a web site, contact us first. We reserve the right to remove any link we consider inappropriate for any reason and without any notice.
- We aim to provide relevant, accurate, and up-to-date information. As things and information change, you must always check whether the information you see on the Ozzi Cat web site and in the Ozzi Cat Magazine is still applicable and in effect with the respective authorities and circumstances. Information that we provide must not be relied upon or regarded as a substitute for a specific professional advice, including a veterinary advice. We make no warranties that the Ozzi Cat web site and the Ozzi Cat Magazine are accurate or suitable for your unique circumstances. We advise you to always seek a professional advice relevant to your specific circumstances. We provide the web site and the magazine for the informational purposes only and on the basis that you responsibly assess the relevance and accuracy of the content.
- Ozzi Cat reserves the right to update and change the above Terms and Conditions without any notice to you. You should revisit this page for the latest version.